In a major coup for Galloping Films, Nine Network Australia bought the TV rights for 3 of its most exciting films: Jai Hogg’s psychological thriller “Tailgate,” Alex Galvin’s sci-fi “Eternity” and A.K. Storm sci-fi “End of All Things.” The ratings achieved surpassed all expectations.
We are proud to announce that The Pararoos have won the following awards in 2018:
• The IndieFest Film Awards – Award of Excellence
• Virgin Spring Cinefest, India – Silver
• The Next Level International Film Festival – Best Documentary
• Sport Movies & TV – 36 Milano International FIlm Festival – Milan, Italy – Runner up (Sport & Disability Documentary)
• Los Angeles Independent Film Festival Awards – Semi Finalist
Congratulations to Roberto Mitrotti’s “Stealing Chanel” that won the Best Director and Best Actress awards for Lydia Hearst at the 2015 International Film Festival of Manhattan. For more information about the film check http://www.gallopingfilms.com/stealing-channel/
Galloping Films is proud to announce that it acquired award winning director Paul Cox’s highly emotional film “Force of Destiny.” David Wenham (“Lord of the Rings”, 300”) plays Robert whose family is stunned when he is diagnosed with cancer of the liver and six months to live. In the process of physical decline and mental turmoil, Robert meets Maya (Shahana Goswami: “Ra.One”) who comes from a different world and he is put on the transplant list. Robert’s passion for Maya intensifies as he confronts the agony and ecstasy of finding the love that has evaded him his entire life, just as his body is about to be taken from him. Check the trailer on http://www.gallopingfilms.com/force-of-destiny/
We sold the rights of the following films and programs:
- Grey Wolf: Hitler’s Escape to Argentina. DVD rights for Scandinavia to Soul Media (Denmark)
- Masters of Design. TV rights for Iran to Irib (Iran)
We had advanced negotiations with ZDF (Germany) for German Speaking territories and The History Channel (Argentina) for the territory of Latin America for the licensing of Grey Wolf: Hitler’s Escape to Argentina.
At this market we sold the rights to the following films:
- Grey Wolf: Hitler’s Escape to Argentina. All rights for Australia and New Zealand to Vendetta Films (New Zealand)
- Grey Wolf: Hitler’s Escape to Argentina. TV and VoD rights for Scandinavia to KIB Media (Norway)
- My Last Valentine in Beirut. All rights for Tanzania and Kenya to Gala Entertainment (USA)
- My Last Valentine in Beirut. DVD rights for Lebanon to Italia Film (Lebanon)
International distributors were also very enthusiastic about other films from our Line Up that included Love Story, The Scandalous Four, Queens! Destiny of Dance, Strange Frame, The Sunset Six, Bijuka, The Law of the Swindle, One Way Ticket, Sargent Matacho, Echo of Thoughts and The 500 Stolen Babies. We are now waiting for the distributors’ offers on these titles!
At the Marche du Film in Cannes Galloping Films shared a stand with Amadeus Entertainment, an ambitious UK based sales agent, where we decided to represent each others catalogues in markets that one of us doesn’t attend. This new cooperation will greatly benefit our producers since we’ll be able to cover more territories and make more sales, in the same period of time.